Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wine Wednesday

Decisions...decisions. If only all of life's winding roads led to wine, right? Well I've been back and forth on this whole blog decision for a while, but a bottle of 2003 Stonestreet Cab with a few good friends on a lovely farmhouse porch in Michigan was the final kicker - Wine Not? I like wine, I like to travel, I love food, I  like to exercise. I'm part exercise physiologist and part wine enthusiast. I also like meeting people and I love my friends....and those people and friends frequently ask me about wine, travel, food, and exercise (but mostly wine) and insisted that it was about time I created a space for sharing....so  BAM: blog.

It's going to be place for exploring life's little pleasures...but mostly wine? I envision posts about local wine events/happenings & wine nerd humor but also about incorporating health & wellness in wine adventures. I will be on the lookout for inspiration everywhere I go  with a wine glass and a camera.

Cheers! SALUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment